GPS Geodetic Promark 120 is the most versatile post-processing solution, designed for easy and efficient land survey applications. GPS Geodetic Promark 120 solution includes a rugged GNSS handheld receiver running Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating system, ProMark Field software and the ASH-660 (L1 GPS/GLONASS) antenna.
Outstanding GPS & GLONASS Performance
Thanks to the embedded Ashtech Z-Blade technology as well as GPS and GLONASS signals tracking, GPS Geodetic Promark 120 provides high-precision measurements even in very demanding or obstructed environments. Its exceptional post-processing performance and short occupation time deliver a very productive solution to the field crews.
The very intuitive ProMark Field software is designed for simple and trouble-free use providing all necessary tools without any unnecessary or complicated features. Its lightweight, but rugged and waterproof handheld design, all-day-long autonomy, and large memory make ProMark 120 a perfect solution for easy and efficient post-processing.
Designed as a scalable solution, GPS Geodetic Promark 120 can be easily also used not only in post-processing but also in RTK or GIS applications. Built on the state-of the-art Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 based platform with built-in wireless communications, ProMark 120 is a truly versatile and complete offering.
- Constellation : GPS/GLONASS/SBAS
- Frequency : L1
- Channels : 45
- Update Rate : 0.05 sec
- Data format : RTCM 3.1, ATOM, CMR(+), NMEA
- Raw data output : Yes
- Real-time Accuracy – RTK mode (HRMS) : 1 cm
- Real-time Accuracy – DGPS mode (HRMS) : < 30 cm
- Real-time Accuracy – SBAS mode (HRMS) : < 50 cm
- Post-Processed Accuracy (HRMS) : 0.5 cm + 1 ppm
- Time to first fix : 15 sec
- Initialization range : Up to 10 km
- Processor : 806 MHz
- Operating system : Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- Communications : GSM/GPRS, BT, WLAN
- Unit size (mm / inches) : 190x90x43mm / 7.5×3.5×1.7in
- Weight : 0.62 kg / 1.43 lb
- Display : 3.5
- Memory : 256 MB SDRAM, 2 GB NAND, SDHC
- Temp Min (°C) : -20°C / -4°F
- Temp Max (°C) : 60°C / 140°F
- Waterproof : IP 65
- Shock & vibration : ETS300 019 / MIL-STD-810
- Power (type – lifetime) : 6600 mAh Li-Ion / > 8 hrs
- Antenna Type : Internal / External
- Firmware options : Yes
- Software options : Yes